Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
Nose surgery,or Rhinoplasty - made famous by the entertainment industry with the term "nose job" - is one of our favorite surgical procedures. While rhinoplasty can give your nose a new size or shape, it's also used to correct a number of physical issues such as difficulty breathing or trauma.
If you're wondering if rhinoplasty is right for you, schedule a consultation Dr. Webb will discuss your options. With rhinoplasty, we can:
- Change the sloping angle of your nose
- Correct defects at the point from the tip to your upper lip
- Narrow or widen the width of your nose Increase or reduce the size or length of your nose
- Correct bumps and other issues at the bridge of the nose
- Change the shape of the nostrils
- Enlarge or reduce nasal passages
Although rhinoplasty is usually performed on an outpatient basis, it's a very visible procedure so give yourself time to heal. After the surgery, you'll feel discomfort, puffiness, and pain in your nasal area. The first day in particular will be a bit uncomfortable; we recommend that you stay in bed, with your head elevated.