Laser Liposuction Using SMART LIPO™
Plastic Surgeon vs Cosmetic Surgeon for Liposuction in Murfreesboro and Nashville
Having technology and knowing how to use it are separate entities. Many non-plastic surgeons today offer liposuction using various means. However, there is an incredible distinction between a Plastic Surgeon and a Cosmetic surgeon. Though both are doctors, Cosmetic Surgeons had no formal residency training in plastic surgery, and are usually not allowed to perform cases in hospitals. Therefore they can only perform these procedures unregulated under local anesthesia in their office.
Laser Liposuction Specialist
Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and Masters trained in Biomedical Engineering, Dr. Webb has both the technological knowledge and surgical expertise to obtain excellent body contouring results using the latest advancements in laser liposuction. As such, Webb Aesthetic Plastic Surgery offers the latest and most advanced liposuction system on the market today for residents of Murfreesboro and Nashville Tennessee. The Smartlipo TriPlex™ is the gold standard in laser lipolysis, offering three unique wavelengths that target fat, water, and skin differently. When used together, these different wavelengths work together to promote a reduction of the fat cells and tightening of skin. This translates in a smooth contour with less sagging skin than any other liposuction method. We also use SmartSense™ and ThermaGuide™ intelligent delivery systems to safely monitor the energy delivered. This allows the optimal amount of skin tightening while adding an additional level of safety.
By customizing the wavelengths based on the treatment and patient type, the Smartlipo TriPlex offers patients seeking Liposuction the following:
- Better tissue retraction than any other means.
- Reliable, controlled energy delivery.
- Reduced patient downtime.
- Less bleeding and bruising.
- High-definition body sculpting capabilities especially of the abdominal musculature.
- Laser liposuction is a great option for patients who desire lower face and neck revitalization without the downtime of a face lift.
- Laser lipolysis is an excellent adjunct to traditional liposuction, which when used alone, may not provide benefits seen with laser energy.
Additionally, our practice offers the following:
- Dr. Webb has been performing laser liposuction for 6 years after being fellowship trained by one of the worlds leading pioneers in body contouring and laser liposuction.
- Smart Lipo can be performed under local anesthesia, and for the appropriate case this will be done in an accredited surgery center.
- Many physicians can only offer these procedures under local anesthesia because that is their only option. Because Dr. Webb is a plastic surgeon, he also has hospital privileges to perform these procedures under the comfort of general or sedation anesthesia. As such, many areas can be addressed at once resulting in only one period of downtime and no pain during the procedure.
If you are seeking a laser liposuction expert in Tennessee, please view our before and after gallery for liposuction.