Murfreesboro’sFacelift for Men
Take Years off Your Face
Facelifts are no longer for women only. In the past years, more and more men have been benefiting from facelifts in order to restore youth and vitality to their appearance. With our male facelift procedure, we can smooth away the wrinkles and sagging skin to make you look young again.
Consider getting a facelift if you:
- Have sagging in the lower face or neck
- Have lot of facial wrinkles
- Are in good health without any active medical conditions or diseases (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease)
- Have realistic expectations of the procedure
- Have recently lost weight and have excess facial skin
Customizing the Facelift Procedure to Men
For the most part, a male facelift is the same as for women. However, there are a few other things we take into consideration, such as:
- Men’s facial skin is thicker and more prone to blood clotting
- Men typically do not have makeup or long hair to hide scarring
- Men oftentimes have more sun damage, which may require additional treatments
- Many men have beards and different hairlines than women
All these differences will be discussed during your consultation to ensure that you get the best and most masculine results possible.
Your Safety and Comfort are Our Concern
At Webb Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, we offer face lifting under both local and general anesthesia, depending on the patient’s comfort level. In your consultation, we will address the limitations of what can be done under local anesthesia and what should be done under general. Your safety and comfort is of utmost concern.