Improve Your Skin’s Quality
Our multiple chemical peel options have the ability to transform your skin’s texture and tone by fixing wrinkles, acne, scarring, and sun damage. These peels can be applied to areas such as the face, neck, chest, back legs, and hands with little to no downtime. By applying chemicals to the damaged outer skin layers, Webb Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Med Spa can offer a quick solution for healthy skin with little downtime. Check out the options below.
ZO® MEDICAL GRADE FACIAL/CHEMICAL PEELS:
- $300 each or series of 3 for $750
- Duration: 30 Minutes
- Optimal Results: Series of 3, spaced 4-6 weeks apart
- Maintenance: Every 4 Months
- Downtime: 5-7 days with peeling
Excellent for correction of fine lines, large pores, uneven pigmentation, scars, and sun damage. This peel is equivalent to using retinoic acid and Melamix for three months to promote softer, smoother skin. Formulated by Dr. Zein Obagi, these proprietary solutions stimulate the growth of healthy skin cells and quickly shed away your damaged skin layers. Dramatic improvements are noticeable after a single treatment. This facial peel will result in 4-5 days of mild exfoliation similar to a sunburn and is the maximum amount of stimulation to correct skin with minimal or no down time.
ZO STIMULATOR PEEL TREATMENT:
- $100 each or a series of 3 for $240
- Hydrates and rejuvenates moisture-depleted skin
- Total Estimated Treatment Time: 30 minutes
This revolutionary beta/alpha acid spa peel works to stimulate cellular turnover, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, as well as to improve overall skin tone, texture, and clarity without downtime.
ZO® CONTROLLED DEPTH PEEL:
- $400 each or 2 for $625
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Optimal Results: 2 Times Per Year
This peel uses TCA 30% (trichloroacetic acid) to medically treat the various skin conditions of acne, wrinkles, fine lines, skin pigmentation disorders, and sun damage. Pre-conditioning skin with ZO Skin Health products is required before performing this peel.
Benefits of ZO® Controlled Depth Peel:
- Reduce brown spots, age spots, uneven skin pigmentation, and the appearance of melasma
- Improve the texture of leathery, sun damaged skin and impart more glow
- Treat certain types of acne conditions and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
*Downtime will be a full 2 weeks
ZO® MEDICAL GRADE TREATMENTS: CAN BE PERFORMED ON FACE, BACK, ARMS, OR DeCOLLETAGE
Learn more about chemical peels at WebMD.com.
Next, read about our Spa Treatments in Murfreesboro.