It’s Time to Focus on You NowPregnancy and breastfeeding can take its toll on a woman’s body. Breastfeeding can dramatically change the volume and shape of your breasts, while stretched abdominal tissues can leave loose, sagging skin that cannot be tightened through exercise or diet. At Webb Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, we can help a woman rediscover her pre-pregnancy body.
How Pregnancy Impacts the BodyThere are countless changes that a woman’s body goes through during and after pregnancy. Where some women can bounce right back to their pre-baby body, the majority of women will need a little help getting back to where they were.
Some body challenges that new moms face can include:
- Stretching and/or loss of elasticity in the skin and muscles of the abdomen
- Loss of elasticity in the skin of the breasts
- Changes in the size or shape of the breasts
- Stubborn deposits of fat
Consider the Mommy Makeover procedure after pregnancy if your:
- Breasts are sagging
- Abdomen has lost its elasticity
- Breasts have changed size or shape
What is a Mommy Makeover?The results of liposuction can be long-lasting. Weight gain can still make your fat deposits grow, but they will be less likely to grow to their former size or shape. Several procedures can be included in your mommy makeover. Procedures that can be performed together include:
- Breast Lift with or without implants to restore breasts to a beautiful, youthful form
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) to correct loose, sagging skin
- Liposuction for any area
All three procedures can be performed together under general anesthesia in an accredited surgery center on an outpatient basis. Typically, an overnight stay is not necessary following this set of procedures. However, since safety is our utmost concern, we will either sometimes develop a plan to perform these procedures in a staged fashion or decide to have the patient stay overnight in the hospital.